I was born on April 21st, 2008, at [INSERT TIME HERE] at The Wyckoff Heights Medical Center between the borders of Bushwick, Brooklyn and Queens. When I was born prematurely, I was a pound and 6 ounces, basically the size of an action figure. When I was born, I was diagnosed with autism, meaning that my body, with the brain communicated differently, and how it experienced the world around me from lots of my peers.
I was the youngest of my sister, coming after my oldest sister, and before my youngest sister. Being an infant and a kid.. I had wondered to myself “what things in the outside world felt like and what do certain things feel like?”
My sisters and my mother would usually babysit me, since my father was always at work, doing double shifts and dealing with patients who were not willing to get out of the hospital and wanting to get back or wanting to hurt themselves or hurt another person..
Growing up, unlike most kids who were playing with toys like Mega Bloks, LEGOs, whatever was trendy at the time. I had an obsession with technology and art, especially computers and drawings.
Having access to the internet meant that I could find out about the news or other information like commercials and stuff from back then.. To me, the internet was like some kind of cave where the only coolest of the cool could see crazy stuff..
While I was doing all that too, I had also had a affinity to the stuff I watched on TV.. I watched things kids, my age were watching like Sesame Street, Dinosaur Train, Johnny Test, Team Umizoomi, SpongeBob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..
I was also into things that kids my age wouldn’t normally watch like Wipeout, Hole in The Wall, Ninja Warrior. Thanks to having mostly not much “supervision” as a kid, I watched a lot of shows from ABC, Fox, TeenNick, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim with mostly all their vulgar (and funny) things like The Boondocks (My brother got me to watch some episodes), their game shows, sitcoms among other things.
I also would usually catch fits, and throw temper tantrums a ton, which made people uncomfortable and made my father upset and he would usually spank me.
He feels bad for me though, since he knows I was better than that.. Well, I didn’t know how else to display my emotions..
One day, just days before my 4th birthday, my sister forgot to tell my mom to take her pills for her brain.
Then one day, she was rushed to the hospital, being pronounced brain dead. A few weeks later, my dad was on the way to work when he got a call about her where the docs talking about her final moments and some disclosed things and if he would come to the hospital to say his goodbyes..
He arrived, and he stayed there until she was later pronounced dead with the funeral happening around weeks or days after my 4th birthday had passed..
The death was cause of brain aneurysm, due to not taking pills. My mother’s death had a huge impact on the family since she was “a giant piece of the puzzle.”, some of us weren’t the same since she played a huge figure and factor in what made us… us.
She was only 34 years old.. Lasting a whole 15 years of marriage, being survived by my father, me and my siblings..
Following my mother’s death, my dad’s life taken a downwards spiral… however he then admitted his mistakes and then became a part of the Christian religion.
Following that and him taking me to church, I learnt about the Bible's mythology about demons, and gods. I invested in mythology of lots of things.
Some years after my mother's death. My father hooked up with a girl of Chinese descent named Linda, however she was a pain in the ass to my father, buying Louis Vuitton bags and doing lots of crazy shit. But then my father's life changed, for better or for worse..
One day, I met a girl. my stepmother. Idalisa De La Cruz.. She was everything my dad wanted, an lady who treated him right, respects him.. All was well, and happy until…
On one night, the unspeakable happened that would shake my family forever..
My uncle, just days before my 6th birthday.. He arrived at his friends’ house who had worked at Tommy Mac’s Pub was murdered by an pal of his who invited him over for cigarettes, some drinks and a movie.. He woke up after sleeping, was startled and then stabbed 29 times.
He was only 41 years old...
Then I lost my grandma and grandpa, cause of something.. An illness..
Now, in modern day.. I’m 18, I’ll traveled to many places, seen many peoples, drawn many characters
Comments
Post a Comment